The Astro C40 TR Controller is a fully customizable, high-quality pro controller built for the serious gamer. Durable and serviceable, the C40 TR Controller features swappable, replaceable analog stick and D-Pad modules as well as remappable rear buttons, allowing for multiple configurations and increased speed and accuracy for any playstyle and any genre. Seamless performance in wired or wireless modes with high-fidelity wireless audio. Free software to create and share custom controller profiles. With up to 12+ hours of battery life, the C40 TR Controller is made to outlast your game.
– Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter
– Make sure your controller is in Wired mode if connecting via USB Cable, or in Wireless mode if connecting using the USB Wireless Transmitter.
– After you remove the faceplate and swap in the new module, please re-calibrate the controller again to avoid stick drift, unintended activations, or…
- Ready for any environment, the TR line of ASTRO Gaming products deliver Premium design and performance for every type of Gamer
- Optimum rear button layout for superior ergonomics improves Precision during Critical moments. Mappability streamlines the Controller for any genre and playstyle while improving response time
- Quickly and easily swap the analog stick or d-pad modules for consistently sharp performance. Setup the Controller in either offset or parallel configurations
- Quickly and easily activate the trigger stops, which adjusts the throw of your triggers, to allow hair-trigger performance in most FPS titles
- The C40 TR Controller delivers high fidelity game sound and voice chat in wired and wireless mode via the 3.5mm jack. Compatible with any gaming Headset
Specification: ASTRO Gaming C40 TR Controller – PlayStation 4